VI Lottery June EXTRA BIG MONEY Game
Official Rules and Regulations
- Description: Any person over 18 years of age who purchases a full sheet of June 19th “Extra” Lottery tickets is eligible to enter to win additional prizes in the “BIG Money” Game. To play, a full sheet ticket holder must read and agree to contest rules online at www.winusvilottery.com. The ticket holder will register with their unique full sheet ticket number. Each day starting on Wednesday, June 4, 2014, a prize will be awarded to three (3) randomly drawn people from the pool of all entrants. The name drawn will be called live on-air by a local DJ every weekday from June 4th through June 19, 2014.
- Eligibility: The competition is open to anyone age 18 years or older. A person may enter with each full sheet of VI Lottery tickets they purchase. The VI Lottery and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, dealers, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Participating Entities”), and immediate families of each are not eligible to participate. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Disclaimer: The VI Lottery will not be responsible for: (a) any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets; (b) late or damaged entries; (c) any game disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Give-away. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify rules, terms, and conditions at all times, can refuse or revoke entries, and disqualify entries at the Sponsor’s discretion.
- Entry Period: In order to be eligible to participate in the Giveaway, Entry Forms must be completed online and submitted by 4pm the day prior to the drawing to be eligible for selection the following day. The last entry date possible is Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 5pm for the Thursday, June 19th Drawing.
- Game Instructions: Three “Players” will be randomly drawn from all entries for each daily drawing and called by local DJs (George on 105 Jamz, Addie Ottley on WSTA and Cat McMannus on Isle 95) to play the Big Money Game. Players will be called by the DJ at the contact number provided by the entrant on their entry form. The Player will respond to the DJ by saying “Show me the Big Money”. The Player will be given up to three (3) attempts to select a number between one (1) and thirty-six (36) not previously selected. Within the three (3) tries, selection of an available number results in the cash value associated with that number being awarded as the Prize. The winning numbers on the game board are removed from the game for future drawings, updated daily on www.winusvilottery.com. One (1) full sheet ticket number can only win one time and removed from the pool of possible Players. Should a Player not select an available number in their three (3) attempts their name will be returned to the pool for future random drawings. If no answer, entry is returned to pool and another player is called.
- Prizes: There will be thirty-six (36) daily prizes awarded from Wednesday, June 4, 2014 to Thursday, June 19, 2014. Prizes will range in value from $50 to $1,000. Prizes are awarded “as is”. No substitutions or exchanges of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prizes are awarded “As Is” and Without Warranty of Any Kind, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Winner Notification: Players will be called by local DJ at the contact number provided by the entrant on their entry form. The entrant will proceed in playing the Big Money Game. Winners of the Game will collect their Prize at the VI Lottery office that the Winner designates as most convenient within twenty (20) days from the award date or forfeit the prize. In order to collect the Prize, the Winner must present a valid ID and their winning full sheet of June Extra 2014 Lottery tickets that they used to enter and win the game. The original ticket must be presented; a copy of the ticket is not acceptable proof of purchase.
- Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc. Winners will be announced in the media daily and posted on the VI Lottery website at www.winusvilottery.com. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Big Money Game constitutes permission to use Winners’ name, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
- General Release: By entering the Big Money Game, you release the Sponsor and the Participating Entities and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Game, use of or inability to use any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Affidavit & Release: As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners will be required to execute a signed affidavit of acceptance of the Prize release of liability.
- Miscellaneous:The Game and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the Virgin Islands. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Game or any entrant’s participation in the Game should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Game or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Game as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Game or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Game or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Game. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter to play the Game. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Game, please contact the VI Lottery office at 340-774-2502.
Now that you have registered your full sheet ticket number into the game, you will want to keep checking the BIG MONEY GAME BOARD for available numbers in case the DJ calls you at the designated times.